I’m not sure...

An unknown error occurred! when trying to connect to JIRA

When connecting to my production server I received "An unknown error occurred!". I tried to connect to my test machine and it worked... then after playing around a bit I added a new filter to JIRA and selected the "refresh issues & filters" and I started getting the same error from my test instance.

Here is the content from the debug log:
[Sat May 15 01:53:26 2010] :: [DEBUG] :: Starting: tryConnect
[Sat May 15 01:53:26 2010] :: [DEBUG] :: JIRA: http://xxxxx:8080/rpc/soap/jirasoapse...
[Sat May 15 01:53:26 2010] :: [DEBUG] :: WLA : http://xxxxx:8080/rpc/soap/worklogass...
[Sat May 15 01:53:26 2010] :: [DEBUG] :: Connection timeout: 60
[Sat May 15 01:53:26 2010] :: [DEBUG] :: Exception: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke! targetService is worklogassistant
[Sat May 15 01:53:26 2010] :: [DEBUG] :: Done: tryConnect

If I give it a phony port or address it gives me a totally different error message.
2 people have
this problem
+1
Reply